Not currently registered for any events.
- Auto Racing
- Auto Racing
- CNN, Fox news, MAVTV, NBC sports channel, cbs sports channel, Velocity Channel, and Discovery Channel
- Action Adventure, Comedy, and Documentary
- Books and Magazines:
- National Dragster, IMCA Magazine, and Sports Car
- About me:
- I.K.F. (International Kart Federation /V.K.A (Valley Kart Association) Go-Kart Racing mostly Sacramento Kartway and some Central Valley California locations. Category: Rookie Junior 1/1974-3/1976-Competited against local racer and now renowned Race Driver ‘Scott Pruett’, and raced with future World of Outlaws driver and Main event winner ‘Tim Green’
- N.H.R.A (National Hot Rod Association) bracket racing-Sacramento Raceway 8/1977-5/1980
- Jim Herbert Performance World, Sacramento, CA 9/75-3/1978 General Speed Shop Operation, Warehouse Manager-Assist Jim Herbert with his N.H.R.A Touring ‘Top Fuel Dragster’ also Assist his best friend “Gary Ormsby’ future N.H.R.A Top Fuel *World Champion on his Top Fuel Dragster, assisted numerous clients Drag Racing, oval track, road race, etc. to include clients Future **Sprint car Hall of Famers**’Gary Patterson’ and ‘Jimmy Sills’
- Tognotti’s Auto World, 4/1998-6/2002 at time World’s Largest ‘Retail’ walk in aftermarket Performance Parts Supplier-Motorsports Consultant, Assistant Parts Manager, Internet Sales Manager-Number #1 Edelbrock Performance products Retail Sales Person year 2000
5. N.H.R.A Bracket Drag Racing, 1999-2001 Sacramento Raceway, Sacramento, CA.
6. NASCAR Drivers license from 2015-Current, Whelen All American Series ‘feature license’ Super late model stock cars and modified’s up to distance of ½ mile
7. N.H.R.A. Category 5 and 7 Drivers License 2017, Cars up to 10.0 Elapsed time and 135 MPH in quarter mile, i.e. Super Street, Stock Eliminator, E.T. Bracket